Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Will we announce this Mudryk fella today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Read the other week they want a hundred million quid for him. Yeah, cheers for that one then, Zinks

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Cover for Saka and Martinelli. He looks decent (YouTube) but I can't imagine the Ukrainian league is all that. I would imagine Zinchenko has had a lot of influence on this signing
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Read the other week they want a hundred million quid for him. Yeah, cheers for that one then, Zinks
    I have some sympathy. Due to the war their players have been being loaned out for free and now coming back with 6 months on their contracts. They had one player worth £40m and they would have sold but he's now essentially worthless

Fair enough, my heart bleeds for them too, I suppose, but surely the whole point of illegally tapping players up is so you get them on the cheap? And I'd never even heard of this chap three months ago

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have some sympathy. Due to the war their players have been being loaned out for free and now coming back with 6 months on their contracts. They had one player worth £40m and they would have sold but he's now essentially worthless
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."