Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: NLD, please can we just fast forward

NLD, please can we just fast forward

time to 7pm Sunday.

We should beat them, we need to beat them.......I suspect we won't beat them

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    time to 7pm Sunday.

We should beat them, we need to beat them.......I suspect we won't beat them
    I feel really strange this season must be our league position.
    Funny how a Draw against newcastle felt a bit like a loss. Haven't felt like that since the invincible days.

But I am also confident we can beat anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I feel really strange this season must be our league position.
    Funny how a Draw against newcastle felt a bit like a loss. Haven't felt like that since the invincible days.

But I am also confident we can beat anyone.
    The fake oil clubs like City really have ruined the league. A draw against the 3rd placed team should be a decent result. But in the back of your mind you’re always thinking you need 100 points now to win the league and even then it still might not be enough. Bar watching Arsenal I’ve really hated football since Abramovich came in. Bring back the glory days of a club spending what ever they generate.

That’s another thing that grinds my gears. Our fans that demand that we follow the same model. Fcuk off I don’t want that. I want us to struggle, battle and overcome to win silverware. I don’t want a sugar daddy. Even our Yank is starting to borderline spend a bit too much money for my liking these days. I remember the last decade or so our **** fans were constantly crying about the board not backing the manager. That was nonsense. We always spent decent amounts to what we were generating. Hell what cost Wenger in the end was that his big money signings failed. Mustafi, the Giroud, Auba, Laca triangle fcuk up etc.

My day was going well then you mentioned…Mustafi

Oh lord he was bad.

Just checked and he’s in the Spanish 2nd division now.

The annoying thing of the Roman era was the early years and all of the players that would’ve been playing for us but for them outbidding us every time…Drogba and Essien for example.