Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That’s a shocking half of football

That’s a shocking half of football

Worst we played all year. I know the pitch looks kinda **** but even so. I thought today might have been the first time Kongo put in a above average performance. No, same as every other game he plays against cannon fodder teams in the cups. Not looking above that level.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Lokonga was rather sorry looking…almost like the final few matches of Pepe.

He’s way better than that.

Maybe it’s because he hasn’t played in a long while and he didn’t want to make a mistake so was too cautious

Hard to know when he’s going to next get a game. City next in the cup and the UEFA cup is starting to get serious. I certainly wouldn’t want him starting any game now unless there’s an injury crisis. He simply doesn’t take his chances. If he can’t impose himself against league 1 teams or in the UEFA cup group stage what’s the point? If someone was daft enough to offer us 10m I’d bite their hands off and take a punt on someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Hard to know when he’s going to next get a game. City next in the cup and the UEFA cup is starting to get serious. I certainly wouldn’t want him starting any game now unless there’s an injury crisis. He simply doesn’t take his chances. If he can’t impose himself against league 1 teams or in the UEFA cup group stage what’s the point? If someone was daft enough to offer us 10m I’d bite their hands off and take a punt on someone else.
    Let’s hope we don’t go down the usual rabbit hole of loaning him out several times, giving him another two years and the flogging him to Beveren for £500k