I'm in the same mindset. 1 in 3 scoring record. Has the trickery to be equally as good against a low block as a high line. He might have 6 months left on his contract but you'd still have to pay at least 15m due to his value to Palace, maybe even more. I'd guess he'd want in the £120'000 a week range and a 3 year contract. There's a gamble there that his legs might go like they did with Auba when he re-signed. Still, even at that he'd at a minimum lock down CL football. And could well be the difference in winning the title. ESR, Martineli and now Jesus have all had major surgery the last few years. There's every chance any of those could have a major set back as the season goes on, Jesus might not even kick a ball for the rest of the season for all we know. I'm still annoyed Balongun wasn't recalled on the first of Jan for this reason. He'd be starting tonight and would have been at least on the bench for the last few games and likely every other game as the season goes on. A disaster last Jan window cost out CL football. And it wasn't to do with a big monster signing. It was done to with gutting the squad of decent squad players.