Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not sure the new Chelsea hierarchy quite GET football

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Don't give a fück about 2002. IMO in a double year they should cancel it hand just hand it to us. It's called the Charity Shield.
    No it's not. Rather than give the money to charities as they should have been doing, the FA changed the name of the competition. Twenty years ago.

You have to love the Rent Boys - they’re manager looks like he might be losing the dressing room and there is a lack of leadership so they bring in someone on loan on huge wages who just fell out with his manager

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You have to love the Rent Boys - they’re manager looks like he might be losing the dressing room and there is a lack of leadership so they bring in someone on loan on huge wages who just fell out with his manager
    He's also a cherry on top type of player, not the player you need when you're mid-table and in free fall.

Did they get conned into an obligation to buy as well?

I know he’s a billionaire but he’s going to be broke doing these transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Did they get conned into an obligation to buy as well?

I know he’s a billionaire but he’s going to be broke doing these transfers.
    Nope, no obligation to buy, in fact, no option to buy. Very odd deal. I'm sure Potter is pulling his hair out

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    No it's not. Rather than give the money to charities as they should have been doing, the FA changed the name of the competition. Twenty years ago.
    Hang on. They don't give the monies to charity any more? Who do they give it to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Hang on. They don't give the monies to charity any more? Who do they give it to?
    The FA had an email from a Nigerian prince . . . . . . . .

(Some) Money does still go to charities and projects nominated by clubs but avoids scrutiny by the Charity Commission since the name change. Not that the FA would be doing anything underhand and lacking transparency you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The best was signing shot Auba for £20 million and £350'000 a week specifically because he got on well with Tuchel and then sacking Tuchel 3 days later.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's also a cherry on top type of player, not the player you need when you're mid-table and in free fall.
    Mind you - and along lines that I know you will appreciate - having just seen a picture of his bird I'm gutted we missed out

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    The FA had an email from a Nigerian prince . . . . . . . .

(Some) Money does still go to charities and projects nominated by clubs but avoids scrutiny by the Charity Commission since the name change. Not that the FA would be doing anything underhand and lacking transparency you understand.
    You are joking. Richest league in the world and we can't give all the dosh from one annual, glorified friendly to those in need?

That's sick.