Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not sure the new Chelsea hierarchy quite GET football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You mean the fact that their Yank owner wants to explore the possibility of a Northern teams/Southern teams all-star game suggests he might be out of touch with English football culture?

Forgot about that one

The North vs South thing was hilarious lol

I’d only be interested if it was as high calibre as the State of Origin games.

Which it won’t be and even if you could manufacture that same level of hatred, rivalry and competition show me one club that will release a player for a game like that lol

The guy is a clown bringing these ideas over here. But think we knew that already with some of his signings. He got raped with that Forfana deal lol

Are we sure about how he accumulated his monies…im getting Allen Stanford vibes with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    The North vs South thing was hilarious lol

I’d only be interested if it was as high calibre as the State of Origin games.

Which it won’t be and even if you could manufacture that same level of hatred, rivalry and competition show me one club that will release a player for a game like that lol

The guy is a clown bringing these ideas over here. But think we knew that already with some of his signings. He got raped with that Forfana deal lol

Are we sure about how he accumulated his monies…im getting Allen Stanford vibes with him.
    Was Cucerella his or the Russians? He was bloody awful last night!!