Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You watch - this c*nt of a referee is going to cost us this match

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I thought we always seemed a little off…if you know what I mean.

Too many misplaced passes and generally clumsy in the final 3rd.

Maybe it’s the schedule or the slippery conditions or the players did something to celebrate the new year…who knows but not our best performance.

But we still contained Newcastle….at no point I felt under threat even when A Aron had his little moment kicking out.

Thought that was more evidence of the players learning from what happened when they went gung ho vs United.

Was hoping for some late changes like KT down the left, Vieira for Oodegard and maybe Marquinhos for the last 5 minutes but that final sub from Howe changed things imo.

Thought when he brought Saint Maximan up front Arteta decided to keep things as they were and not chance them getting a break away winner.

I think once the next set of fixtures play out we’ll look back and realise that this was a good point.

City will drop points…yeah sure their attack is brilliant with depth but look in behind and to put it bluntly…they’ve got some right donkies playing for them.
    KT for Partey with Ziny moving into the Partey role would have been my substitution. Not that Partey was bad but some of Ziny's passing between the lines was excellent. They were doubling Gabi and Saka so we needed a FB that could overlap to take a defender away, KT is exactly that. Also maybe Vieira for Xhaka.

Re the media, Henry Winter never even mentioned the nailed on penalty for Gabriel being dragged down - c*nt.

And Jason Burt is telling us that Arteta getting excited in the manager's area might cost us the title - c*nt, or possibly

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I thought Riley...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”