Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You watch - this c*nt of a referee is going to cost us this match

You watch - this c*nt of a referee is going to cost us this match

Not that he’s a cheat of course, just utterly incompetent.

Breaking up play by grabbing a shirt is a yellow, breaking up play by kicking someone isn’t, apparently.

There's deffo a red in this game. Watching this new oil based club you could swear it was prime mounrinho tactics.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

That's the most disgraceful performance I've seen from a so called big team in my life. They're fcuking 3rd in the league and were faking injuries and wasting time pracatially every second the game was stopped. You'd swear the cnuts needed one point to survive relegation. I never want to hear again any more talk about this pucky English pig dog manager Howe being some technical genuis. he's just made my cnut list.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    That's the most disgraceful performance I've seen from a so called big team in my life. They're fcuking 3rd in the league and were faking injuries and wasting time pracatially every second the game was stopped. You'd swear the cnuts needed one point to survive relegation. I never want to hear again any more talk about this pucky English pig dog manager Howe being some technical genuis. he's just made my cnut list.
    That was snidey, c*ntishness of Mourinho proportions.

I was once told that Newcastle supporters would always insist on them playing attacking football. Watching those in bred muppets celebrating a 0-0 like they had just won the league tells us all we need to know about what a small club they are.

It reminded me of a game we had with Man City at our place when they were in the early days of arab money. I'm sure that was 0-0 as well but they came and parked the bus and time wasted etc etc, all the same as last night.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Not that he’s a cheat of course, just utterly incompetent.

Breaking up play by grabbing a shirt is a yellow, breaking up play by kicking someone isn’t, apparently.
    and didn't even look at that shirt pull on Gabriel. We are reffed differently to every other team

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    and didn't even look at that shirt pull on Gabriel. We are reffed differently to every other team
    I thought Riley being replaced by Webb might improve VAR but sadly not.

As has been pointed out, how can anyone who understands the rules of football not at least ask the referee to look at that? No idea who the pr1ck was in Stockley Park but he need replacing

I mean a win would have put them clear of City. That's you in the title race. And these cnuts were holding the ball down at the corner flag from around 80 mins wasting time and refusing to even attempt to get the ball towards our box. I can't believe we'll ever see such a patheitc cowardly perfomance again.

I thought we always seemed a little off…if you know what I mean.

Too many misplaced passes and generally clumsy in the final 3rd.

Maybe it’s the schedule or the slippery conditions or the players did something to celebrate the new year…who knows but not our best performance.

But we still contained Newcastle….at no point I felt under threat even when A Aron had his little moment kicking out.

Thought that was more evidence of the players learning from what happened when they went gung ho vs United.

Was hoping for some late changes like KT down the left, Vieira for Oodegard and maybe Marquinhos for the last 5 minutes but that final sub from Howe changed things imo.

Thought when he brought Saint Maximan up front Arteta decided to keep things as they were and not chance them getting a break away winner.

I think once the next set of fixtures play out we’ll look back and realise that this was a good point.

City will drop points…yeah sure their attack is brilliant with depth but look in behind and to put it bluntly…they’ve got some right donkies playing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I thought we always seemed a little off…if you know what I mean.

Too many misplaced passes and generally clumsy in the final 3rd.

Maybe it’s the schedule or the slippery conditions or the players did something to celebrate the new year…who knows but not our best performance.

But we still contained Newcastle….at no point I felt under threat even when A Aron had his little moment kicking out.

Thought that was more evidence of the players learning from what happened when they went gung ho vs United.

Was hoping for some late changes like KT down the left, Vieira for Oodegard and maybe Marquinhos for the last 5 minutes but that final sub from Howe changed things imo.

Thought when he brought Saint Maximan up front Arteta decided to keep things as they were and not chance them getting a break away winner.

I think once the next set of fixtures play out we’ll look back and realise that this was a good point.

City will drop points…yeah sure their attack is brilliant with depth but look in behind and to put it bluntly…they’ve got some right donkies playing for them.
    Pope also made a very good save from Eddie, I thought that going in. He needed to Ozil it and bounce it into the ground