Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Slightly portly Frank you sexy beast of a man

Slightly portly Frank you sexy beast of a man

That's a big shock. To me that was an 8-0 win for City all day long. Come on lads. Let's capitalise.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

At half time we're flying. They say you make your own luck. well the last 5 goals, 4 of these have been pure luck. In honour of the thread starter. Frank Lampard specials. I don't remmeber the last time we had 4/5 goals pure lucky flukes. The stars are aligning. Happening during two tough games too.

For the second half. This should suit us. Brighton, like Brentford are massiely underrated. Their manaagers aren't that important. Hence Chelsea probably signed a dud in Potter. Both clubs owners are playing the money ball system. The manager is merely a front man. Anyway. Brightton are at their weakest pushing up. Dunk is a 9/10 defender in a low block. He's average when his team push up. Perfeecrtly suits our front 3. Espeically Eddie.

Everton survived 12 minutes of injury time too lol

Tarkowski was in his element just mopping up everything, iWobi was top class winning tackles and driving forward and Maupay was Maupay so City were pretty fed up with him towards the end.

City have strength in depth in the attacking third but you dig into the rest of the team and they look a touch weak.

Thank fcuk Martineli's shot went in. I was about to go mnetal for not laying it off to Saka.