Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arsenal vs Juventus

Arsenal vs Juventus

1-0 down at half time after dominating. My big take from that half is we're going to badly miss Jesus's ability to drop deep and link things up. Our whole formation is critical that the front man does that. Eddie bless him just isn't able to do that. yes he missed an absoulte sitter but that happens. Eddie to me looks a classic 4-4-2 forward. Playing off the big man or a number 10. He's basically an Ian Wright style forward. Who I also think wouldn't be at his best in this set up.We're going to have to sort this out urgently when the window opens up.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

My Italian commentator keeps saying Caz E Ear Dar Berry and as one word too.

So he must be a good player.

He’s been surprisingly good since coming on. Must be only about 5’3. Shortest player I’ve seen us play since Juan terrorised some non league team in the fa cup 3rd round.
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 12-17-2022 at 08:03 PM.

I think they’ll move for a striker if Eddie cannot cope with the December games.

I’m rooting for him but this is a lot more high stakes than the backend of last season.

Speaking of which…this should be a no brainer for Kronke too ie win the league and he might be able to fleece some lunatic for 3 or 4x what he paid for us.

£50m on a new striker, pray we win the league and it’s a +£5bn profit at least. seems a decent enough gamble imo.

So don’t see why we couldn’t get both Murdrk and a new forward in.

With Reiss Nelson likely out for at least a month now with his hamstring too we're really fecked. He was key squad filler to bring off the bench. It looks bleak, very bleak counting on Martineli and ESR who've both had career threathing injuries to get us through the season with practically no worthy rotation to come in. I've not heard much about Balogun having his loan canceled and brought back but it should be done pronto. I don't care if it ends up costing the club a few quid it will be worth it. With how the squad is at the minute he'd even get at least 10 mins against West Ham. I don't think there's much between him and Eddie either. He looks more verstile as well. I reckon he could do a job on the wing.

And we need to find this kid’s coach and hire him for our youth team…lord have mercy…

https://youtube.com/shorts/iC8nCdk1puE?feature=share

And this Duberry kid needs Barca's dodgy Doctor on board too. If Messi is able to get a sick note that allows him to be pumped up to the gills with HGH for his whole career due to short arseness then our guy deserves the same.