Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ben White nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Blimey AAR - quite extreme. Mind you I would watch pretty much anything but still kind of see your point. Watching Arsenal is different. stomach-churning, horribly but often brilliantly different
    AAR is right. Football is only fun if one team have a cannon on their chest.

I also think we should only wear red and white or blue and yellow. If I'm on a dodgy stream so can't see the cannons, how am I meant to know if the team in sky blue pink is us or them? I mean, obviously after a few mins you work out who our players are, but when you switch on and we're wearing black or blue? Fück that.

I also think we should go back to the kits of the '70s and never change them two. Even if it costs us millions in shirt sponsorship.

I also like our core of Brazzas. We had loads of Paddies back in the day then loads of Frogs under Wenger. We tried the Spaniards and it was great to watch, but these Brazza boys could really do it. That's why I want Danilo. Never watched him. Know nuffink about him but he's a 21 year old Brazza. Him, Marquinhos and Edu should also change their names to Gabby.

Archangels, mate. All God Is One so don't **** with Divinity. We've also got a Mohammed and Jesus - though he's currently waiting for the resurrection. You remember that Indian spinner, Shivaramakrishna? We should sign him just to have him on the bench.

Yes, I know it's 3am eternal and I might be slightly tipsy but I do believe all this when I'm sober as well.

Update…Ben is trans black and felt alienated by the other black players who thought he was taking the piss.

Only Saka stood by him but he didn’t want him to start getting hate from the group so left.

Unless I've missed it, I am very surprised that mental health hasn't been brought up as a potential explanation for it all.

No reason at all why White might not be suffering with some depression and then going off to Qatar for a month in that sort of pressure cooker isn't a bit too much for it so he is released to have some time back home and concentrating on himself.

Mental health is about as stigma'd as being gay in football so it makes sense they'd gloss over it with a "personal reasons" excuse and a potentially leaked nonsense story of a bust up with Stevie H.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Unless I've missed it, I am very surprised that mental health hasn't been brought up as a potential explanation for it all.

No reason at all why White might not be suffering with some depression and then going off to Qatar for a month in that sort of pressure cooker isn't a bit too much for it so he is released to have some time back home and concentrating on himself.

Mental health is about as stigma'd as being gay in football so it makes sense they'd gloss over it with a "personal reasons" excuse and a potentially leaked nonsense story of a bust up with Stevie H.
    Seen it hinted at but not outwardly mentioned. Think Southgate's dismissive reaction said a lot about the nonsense

It’s confirmed now.

Told the team when they came back in the summer that all his life he’s been a black man trapped in a white man’s body and they rallied around him and his performances went through the roof.

Said he wanted to do it soon but was terrified of the Amazon cameras.