Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben White nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yep, an England defeat I'm over with very quickly. There are Arsenal defeats from years ago that grind my gears still. Mike Riley, OT in game 50 for instance.
    I was reliving "my" first loss on pens to my Japanese friend's son the other day (he is 8 as I was when we lost to Valencia). Still angry about how far the Valencia keeper was off his line when he saved Rix's penalty

Yep, an England defeat I'm over with very quickly. There are Arsenal defeats from years ago that grind my gears still. Mike Riley, OT in game 50 for instance.
    I'm sat in my car in a lay-by doing this...

:sigh:

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Standards I, well done

Impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was reliving "my" first loss on pens to my Japanese friend's son the other day (he is 8 as I was when we lost to Valencia). Still angry about how far the Valencia keeper was off his line when he saved Rix's penalty
    1988 vs Luton in Rumbelows Cup, how the hell did we lose that!!!?!

1988 vs Luton in Rumbelows Cup, how the hell did we lose that!!!?!
    Winterburn taking the pen - why???????????

He was better from 30 yards imo

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He was better from 30 yards imo

Was watching that in a strange pub the day after my sister's wedding with my brother in law (not the one who got married, another sister's husband). He had never watched football with me before - he was a bit shocked by my reaction

Steve Holland hasn’t aged very well.

Looks like one of those jockeys who retire then the next time you see them they’re walking around like the Michelin Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Steve Holland hasn’t aged very well.

Looks like one of those jockeys who retire then the next time you see them they’re walking around like the Michelin Man.
    See also: Ronaldo, Original