Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben White nonsense

Ben White nonsense

Daily Star making up a load of *******s that he fell out with Steve Holland and the squad

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Daily Star making up a load of *******s that he fell out with Steve Holland and the squad
    Seems a strange lad, but a nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Seems a strange lad, but a nice one
    He seems a bit like the spurs defender who hated football and drove around in something like a Fiat 500

He seems a bit like the spurs defender who hated football and drove around in something like a Fiat 500
    Benoît Assou-Ekotto - despite his allegiances, also seemed like a decent guy

Benoît Assou-Ekotto - despite his allegiances, also seemed like a decent guy
    That's the fella.

It does amaze me how you can reach PL level and not particularly like the sport. Although, I think it maybe more with Benjamin that he doesn't like watching it but enjoys playing it.

That's the fella.

It does amaze me how you can reach PL level and not particularly like the sport. Although, I think it maybe more with Benjamin that he doesn't like watching it but enjoys playing it.
    Exactly. Thing is just as strange as some of those lads who play it for a living and then go home and play FIFA all evening

In fairness I have absolutely no interest in watching football if Arsenal aren’t playing. At times I feel like if I was given a choice to click my fingers and not have an attachment to them I would. To me following Arsenal is like having a Down Syndrome kid. You just have to grin and bear it and get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    In fairness I have absolutely no interest in watching football if Arsenal aren’t playing. At times I feel like if I was given a choice to click my fingers and not have an attachment to them I would. To me following Arsenal is like having a Down Syndrome kid. You just have to grin and bear it and get on with it.
    Blimey AAR - quite extreme. Mind you I would watch pretty much anything but still kind of see your point. Watching Arsenal is different. stomach-churning, horribly but often brilliantly different

Blimey AAR - quite extreme. Mind you I would watch pretty much anything but still kind of see your point. Watching Arsenal is different. stomach-churning, horribly but often brilliantly different
    Yep, an England defeat I'm over with very quickly. There are Arsenal defeats from years ago that grind my gears still. Mike Riley, OT in game 50 for instance.

Asking fer it ..

Yep, an England defeat I'm over with very quickly. There are Arsenal defeats from years ago that grind my gears still. Mike Riley, OT in game 50 for instance.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."