Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus out of world cup with knee injury

Jesus out of world cup with knee injury

word seems to be going around saying he's going to be out for a month. you just know it's going to be much, much worse than that for us.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

And still no news on Benjamin.

Basically it’s bad juju for Partey coming home unscathed.

Surgery required and standard 3 months.

Hopefully we can get someone in on loan.

I suppose you grind it with Eddie and if push came to shove let Mudryk loose on top as a false 9??

Maybe with the season over in Brazil we can get that Gabigol chap on loan or something.

This is a shocking injury for our season. Gutted. Haven’t felt this bad about an injury since Eduardo at Birmingham.

Well I thought we needed another forward brought in even with Jesus fit now it’s absolutely essential. We have to remember too that Martineli and ESR are both badly injury prone and they need somewhat managed throughout the season.

Desperate situation alright and not many really available. One fella caught my eye though. Thuram’s Son. Big black lad, 6’4 with pace to burn and looks like he can link it up too. I saw shades of a young Togo there when he came on for France the other day. More importantly he’s in the last 6 months of his contract. We might feasibly be able to get him for 25m.

Without a signing? I could see us drop out of the top 4. We might even have to scramble some sort of deal to get Balogun and Beirth back from their loans.

They will bring someone in…guaranteed…so not worried.

Even if you decide to tough it out with Eddie you still need someone credible as his back and to challenge him.

Some interesting option out there that’s for sure.

I’m cold on Vahlovic because of these stories about him sleeping with his teammate’s missus.

Hilarious that they both deny it…yeah…okay kids…try again lol

What if he starts eyeing up to Mrs Arteta or Saka’s side chick?

This could be trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    word seems to be going around saying he's going to be out for a month. you just know it's going to be much, much worse than that for us.
    Operation on medial ligaments, could be worse. An ex had her medial ligaments operated on and we were skiing 6 weeks later.

We should put in a serious offer to Benfica for this lad Goncalo Ramos who has replaced Ronaldo in the Portugal team tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    We should put in a serious offer to Benfica for this lad Goncalo Ramos who has replaced Ronaldo in the Portugal team tonight.
    Looked very good but possibly a touch of the Salvatore Schillacis/Oleg Salenkos about him. Difficult to trust on one match

That Moroccan George Graham defence will tell us if he’s worth anywhere near his 100m EUR buy out clause and if he gets past that then we might get the chance to see him against Stones and lol Maguire.

I can’t think of two better defences right now for him to prove his worth imo

I might need to revise my original assessment of France walloping England.

Let’s not forget it’s not even 2 years since they went into complete meltdown vs a very average Switzerland.

So anything is possible with them. The right game plan and execution could work….over to you Boregate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    That Moroccan George Graham defence will tell us if he’s worth anywhere near his 100m EUR buy out clause and if he gets past that then we might get the chance to see him against Stones and lol Maguire.

I can’t think of two better defences right now for him to prove his worth imo

I might need to revise my original assessment of France walloping England.

Let’s not forget it’s not even 2 years since they went into complete meltdown vs a very average Switzerland.

So anything is possible with them. The right game plan and execution could work….over to you Boregate.
    and they have Lloris in goal