Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben White gone

Ben White gone

home from Qatar. 'Personal reasons'.

Doesn’t like watching football so the bench was always going to be his worst position

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    home from Qatar. 'Personal reasons'.
    The photo Arsenal picked to share this news

Any updates on this?

We know he’s not gay so hoping he ain’t done a knee or something worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Any updates on this?

We know he’s not gay so hoping he ain’t done a knee or something worse.
    My worry is they said he was ill before the last match, I hope it's not something really serious

I first thought "hangover". But, no, probably not as serious as that.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My worry is they said he was ill before the last match, I hope it's not something really serious
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I first thought "hangover". But, no, probably not as serious as that.
    Given the mystery and vague statements, I can't help but consider that it is a covid "vaccine" related issue. You just don't send a guy home for no reason so it must be pretty serious. If it was an injury in training there would be no hesitation to announce. Death or illness in the family, no hesitation to announce also. Hope I am wrong.

Ben probably thought (rightfully) that he was England's best defender going into the World cup. Then he found out he wasn't even gonna get game time in the dead rubber game against Wales so thought **** it, screw you guys, i'm going home. He didn't get a minute at the Euros either so i could see truth in this.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Not only that…he can cover in so many other positions.

the Covid theory does have legs…Boregate is one of those Jab / Booster hardliners…maybe he didn’t bother taking it after he got in after that that Brentford game last season.

Anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Given the mystery and vague statements, I can't help but consider that it is a covid "vaccine" related issue. You just don't send a guy home for no reason so it must be pretty serious. If it was an injury in training there would be no hesitation to announce. Death or illness in the family, no hesitation to announce also. Hope I am wrong.
    This is my worry, that they've found something else