Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juventus apparently about to go bust again

One small fly in our own ointment could be Mikel's name turning up on that unsavoury list of "celebs" that's doing the rounds. Nothing in it though, I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Just the tip of the iceberg…reckon a lot more clubs are going to be in a big trouble.

They should start feeling it early next month when they draw up their 11+1 end of year projections and realise there’s a black hole they need to cover from lack of match day revenue and lower merch sales because people saving their money for rising food and energy costs.

Think we’ll see plenty in January prepared to give players away just to get them off their books.

Looking at Leicester and Youri specifically. Surely they won’t gamble on big payday and risk having to keep paying his wages for another 6 months with no return….just get him off your books.

Douglas Luiz must be feeling rather stupid now…Villa new they could hold out because he didn’t want to leave his girlfriend behind but they’ve broken up now lol

Good luck pal…had your chance and blew it…on two fronts too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    One small fly in our own ointment could be Mikel's name turning up on that unsavoury list of "celebs" that's doing the rounds. Nothing in it though, I suppose?
    I didn't get the memo. Is it an 'unsavoury list' or a list of unsavoury celebs? And if the latter, in what context?

You know that chap that definitely didn't kill himself? Well, it's purportedly a list of visitors to his gaff.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    I didn't get the memo. Is it an 'unsavoury list' or a list of unsavoury celebs? And if the latter, in what context?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You know that chap that definitely didn't kill himself? Well, it's purportedly a list of visitors to his gaff.
    Ahh!

Not directly connected but I saw earlier that alleged therapist's bail has been extended into the New Year.