Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juventus apparently about to go bust again

Juventus apparently about to go bust again

forgot to declare to UEFA $201m losses.

I believe a fair few people wondered how they were going to pay for Vlahovic....anyway, he can **** off

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

I believe a fair few people wondered how they were going to pay for Vlahovic....anyway, he can **** off
    Signing him in January then

I know we don't need him but I would take Szczesny back - clearly loves the club

Bet everything on that new Euro Super League malarky bailing them out, did they? lol.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Bet everything on that new Euro Super League malarky bailing them out, did they? lol.
    Yep - funny that repercussions from that. Same reason why the Glazers and Liverpool owners want out. Thank god Slippery Stan is more reliable

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yep - funny that repercussions from that. Same reason why the Glazers and Liverpool owners want out. Thank god Slippery Stan is more reliable
    Barca and their multiple levers....that'll come back to bite them.

Just the tip of the iceberg…reckon a lot more clubs are going to be in a big trouble.

They should start feeling it early next month when they draw up their 11+1 end of year projections and realise there’s a black hole they need to cover from lack of match day revenue and lower merch sales because people saving their money for rising food and energy costs.

Think we’ll see plenty in January prepared to give players away just to get them off their books.

Looking at Leicester and Youri specifically. Surely they won’t gamble on big payday and risk having to keep paying his wages for another 6 months with no return….just get him off your books.

Douglas Luiz must be feeling rather stupid now…Villa new they could hold out because he didn’t want to leave his girlfriend behind but they’ve broken up now lol

Good luck pal…had your chance and blew it…on two fronts too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Just the tip of the iceberg…reckon a lot more clubs are going to be in a big trouble.

They should start feeling it early next month when they draw up their 11+1 end of year projections and realise there’s a black hole they need to cover from lack of match day revenue and lower merch sales because people saving their money for rising food and energy costs.

Think we’ll see plenty in January prepared to give players away just to get them off their books.

Looking at Leicester and Youri specifically. Surely they won’t gamble on big payday and risk having to keep paying his wages for another 6 months with no return….just get him off your books.

Douglas Luiz must be feeling rather stupid now…Villa new they could hold out because he didn’t want to leave his girlfriend behind but they’ve broken up now lol

Good luck pal…had your chance and blew it…on two fronts too.
    All because she did a slightly 'racy' (proper Dad word) calendar, what a tool

I can’t work out her football shorts…

Is her backside really that big or does she wear her shorts a size too small…or both.

Intriguing viewing imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I can’t work out her football shorts…

Is her backside really that big or does she wear her shorts a size too small…or both.

Intriguing viewing imo
    The latter, Leah Williamson does the same thing.......hot, little minx. Her, not you

Hm, some girls, eh.

All because she did a slightly 'racy' (proper Dad word) calendar, what a tool
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."