Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It would take a pervert like Luis Anaconda to speak authoritatively on this but

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Fair enough. Not really sure I like this "semi-automated" offside nonsense
    Well it's vastly quicker to make the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    despite it being ARGENTINA!!! - how many of the starting 11 they had out there today would get into Arsenal's first 11?

Messi, there's one.
    Speaking of perverts - I assume you are excited by your home nation's prospects in the tournament

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Well it's vastly quicker to make the decision.
    Still not in the spirit of the game though but I guess it's not going to change

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Speaking of perverts - I assume you are excited by your home nation's prospects in the tournament
    I would like us to beat Belgium. I would like us even more to break a Belgium player's leg.

Specifically, De Bruyne.

Said it many times before and will say it again.

Messi is the most overrated player of All Time.

All he ever did was zig zag in straight lines protected by a Thatcher style Falklands Exclusion zone.

And he needs to thank Emi Martinez for his Copa America winners medal…that was all Emi and his extreme sh*t talking during the penalty shootouts…to be honest they were borderline reds.

No idea who thought him all this bad words or how to implement them effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I would like us to beat Belgium. I would like us even more to break a Belgium player's leg.

Specifically, De Bruyne.
    Now, now. Down with that sort of thing. Maybe a broken toe nail that keeps him out for four months