Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Seagulls tomorrow vs England

The Seagulls tomorrow vs England

13/1 seems a little generous.

Romped qualifying with their only loss being away in Korea after they had qualified and with Korea desperate for the win to qualify themselves.

Friendlies this year have been good…drew against Senegal and nabbed a 1nil vs Uruguay.

Trained by a shrewd operator in Quieroz…you’d be disappointed if he can’t come up with something to outfox Boregate.

Got be worth a shot especially with England’s crippled back 4.

Would be handy if he plays Maguire…keep thinking he ain’t that stupid but maybe he is…

Mert on the telly

Disgrace, holding the World Cup in a "dry" country, of course. I for one intend to show my displeasure by forcing down and extra lunchtime pint or two while watching. That'll show 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    13/1 seems a little generous.

Romped qualifying with their only loss being away in Korea after they had qualified and with Korea desperate for the win to qualify themselves.

Friendlies this year have been good…drew against Senegal and nabbed a 1nil vs Uruguay.

Trained by a shrewd operator in Quieroz…you’d be disappointed if he can’t come up with something to outfox Boregate.

Got be worth a shot especially with England’s crippled back 4.

Would be handy if he plays Maguire…keep thinking he ain’t that stupid but maybe he is…
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Went to pieces this lot…making Maguire look like Beckenbauer when he’s Mustafi 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Mert on the telly

Disgrace, holding the World Cup in a "dry" country, of course. I for one intend to show my displeasure by forcing down and extra lunchtime pint or two while watching. That'll show 'em!
    Good work, Red. And very lovely to see Per - must need the money

Looks like he just needs a pint, to be honest. And I can't say I blame him. Quite frankly there ought to be a law: All world cups MUST be held at Murrayfield, The Arms Park or Lansdowne Road. Anyway, somewhere honest sporting men can enjoy an honest sporting drink. Parc de Princes even!

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Mert on the telly

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Good work, Red. And very lovely to see Per - must need the money
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."