Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before I went to bed last night. 'WORLD WAR 3!'

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was drinking with a young (well 41-year-old, young to us) Russian lady on Sunday night. She was born in Moscow, but has a Ukrainian mother (who lives in Italy) and is estranged from her father, half-Russian, half Ukrainian very high up in Gazprom (oligarch territory). She was not very fond of Putin - almost hated him as much as her ex-boyfriend (a very good friend of mine, but an utter **** to women). Moral of this story is - don't get drunk in a Munich pub with a sexy blonde Russian on a Sunday night. And Putin is a ****
    I take it you woke up next to her on Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was drinking with a young (well 41-year-old, young to us) Russian lady on Sunday night. She was born in Moscow, but has a Ukrainian mother (who lives in Italy) and is estranged from her father, half-Russian, half Ukrainian very high up in Gazprom (oligarch territory). She was not very fond of Putin - almost hated him as much as her ex-boyfriend (a very good friend of mine, but an utter **** to women). Moral of this story is - don't get drunk in a Munich pub with a sexy blonde Russian on a Sunday night. And Putin is a ****
    :cough: pic

:cough: standards

:cough: FFS

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I take it you woke up next to her on Monday?
    Ex-girlfriend of a mate of mine. Things could have been a bit Lionel.

I will also refrain from making comments on just how fit her 17-year-old daughter is going to be because that would be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    :cough: pic

:cough: standards

:cough: FFS
    And get the Russians on to me - no chance. Plenty on instagram though. Just search for Russian babes