Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fixtures have probably been kind but we’re there on merit.

Imperative that we out buy Newcastle while we still can. This might be the last window where that's possible. From the sound of things the Kroenke's give the green light during the last mid season window to go out and spunk £70m on that Vlahovic chap. So the money must be there for a big must have signing Edu/Arteta demand.

Trying to think who we could feasibly get up front who could give us the depth to win the league?

Mitrović 60m
    Ivan Toney £60m
    Tammy Abraham £45m
    (The wildcard) Zaha £50m
    Cross Dresser Lewin £15m

I could see Tammy Abraham being a dark horse here. We weren't far off getting him prior before Mourinho stepped in. He's had an average season so far hence it culd be a great time to do buisness. We badly need someone in this mould. The drop in quality in hold up play between Eddie and Jesus is staggering. He may be 5'7 and built like a 12 year old but Jesus with his back to goal plays like a prime Chris Sutton or John Hartson. If he's out for 4 or 5 league games that could be the difference in a title or not.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Imperative that we out buy Newcastle while we still can. This might be the last window where that's possible. From the sound of things the Kroenke's give the green light during the last mid season window to go out and spunk £70m on that Vlahovic chap. So the money must be there for a big must have signing Edu/Arteta demand.

Trying to think who we could feasibly get up front who could give us the depth to win the league?

Mitrović 60m
    Ivan Toney £60m
    Tammy Abraham £45m
    (The wildcard) Zaha £50m
    Cross Dresser Lewin £15m

I could see Tammy Abraham being a dark horse here. We weren't far off getting him prior before Mourinho stepped in. He's had an average season so far hence it culd be a great time to do buisness. We badly need someone in this mould. The drop in quality in hold up play between Eddie and Jesus is staggering. He may be 5'7 and built like a 12 year old but Jesus with his back to goal plays like a prime Chris Sutton or John Hartson. If he's out for 4 or 5 league games that could be the difference in a title or not.
    I like the idea of Toney, very different player to either Jesus or Eddie. Great hold up player, which with our runners from midfield could be very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I like the idea of Toney, very different player to either Jesus or Eddie. Great hold up player, which with our runners from midfield could be very helpful.
    If we put a striker on and keep Jesus on the pitch too which we have to. Who makes way? it's tricky