Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That half could have went either way

That half could have went either way

As usual Wolves looking as good as anyone technically and tough to beat.

I'm liking the ref though. Giving us absoutely everything. He must be sick of the City juggernaut too.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Over to Edu now….

Due to the circumstances they'd be mad not to upgrade on Eddie and Lokonga. We're ahead of schedule and bar those two areas the squad is strong everywhere. People keep saying how much better City's squad is compared to us. Is it everywhere though? I don't think so. Our back 4 and reserves there to me look much better than there's. I say Arteta/Edu demand next seasons CL money now and get us two quality siginings to cover Jesus and Partey.

ESR too will hopefully be like a new season. The fact we're doing as well as we are without him kicking a ball is something else. He scored 10 in the league last season. That's massive. Grealish never did that and he cost £100m.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Due to the circumstances they'd be mad not to upgrade on Eddie and Lokonga. We're ahead of schedule and bar those two areas the squad is strong everywhere. People keep saying how much better City's squad is compared to us. Is it everywhere though? I don't think so. Our back 4 and reserves there to me look much better than there's. I say Arteta/Edu demand next seasons CL money now and get us two quality siginings to cover Jesus and Partey.

ESR too will hopefully be like a new season. The fact we're doing as well as we are without him kicking a ball is something else. He scored 10 in the league last season. That's massive. Grealish never did that and he cost £100m.
    I'm happy with Eddie. Scored 5 in 7/8 last season in a mis-performing team under pressure. This team is so much better, Flo's rippin' it up in France, and who that's world class would sign just to be back up to the Son of God?

We're linked with that Donetsk kid, and he seems tasty and I love Ukraine, and JAR helped the Invincibles when we already had Pires etc. If he can play on either flank, I'd be tempted but as you say, we could have ESR back and getting better than his best so far. He's got so much talent, that boy.

Fabio showed today that while he can play as a 10 and he can cover for Ødin, he's the long term GX replacement. Fits into the left 8 role perfectly with a wand of a left foot.

So it's cover for Partey. We still have Mo, at least until the end of the season, and Sambi's been looking decent when he's been playing that role this season.

But I do like the sound of that 21 year old Brazza Danilo. Seems perfect. And not extortionate. Though as we did seem to want another winger last summer, maybe we can get both.

But if ESR is fit, I'd prioritise the DM. Both would be lush, though. But ESR, Reiss and Fabio could all play wide if need be. Reiss was great when he came on against Forest. And in the last two EL games, MA's been trying Eddie from the left wing - where he got the ball and scored against Brighton.

Newcastle, Tottenham, United lord what a run.

9/9 and kill off any challenge from them imo

Then it’s just us vs City.

We definitely need the extra fire power with the FA Cup & Europa games to negotiate.

Can’t half arse it like they did last January.

Podolski for half a season would be awesome. 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there, odd cup game, be a role model for the mandem innit

Hmm so the players had their pre match meal spiked