Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: No-one got a stream?

No-one got a stream?

10 wotsits

Seems only Arse.Con have a radio stream
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Seems only Arse.Con have a radio stream
    Cheers. That's where I am. Pathetic. So much for t'interweb. I'm now listening to commentary that isn't a patch on Jonnaffon Pearce on Capital Gold - London's Soccer Station - from 2-3 decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Cheers. That's where I am. Pathetic. So much for t'interweb. I'm now listening to commentary that isn't a patch on Jonnaffon Pearce on Capital Gold - London's Soccer Station - from 2-3 decades ago.
    They have Arsenal's all time top scorer in the league cup Jérémie Aliadière on.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Cheers. Tasty. Reiss to Eddie. Class. Have no probs with those two coming off the bench when we need a goal in EPL or Europe. They're Halee End so they are racially superior to any of the monkeys we have to play.

Did JA even score one Mil Cup goal for us? Only goal I remember was vs Roma in pre-season. c.2002 summer. I was living on site in Anzio and became mates with the Roma supporting lad working in the bar opposite - Marco. He let me and the glw use the bar bog each morning when the rest of the crusties were using this long drop thing they'd built.

I remember watching that pre-season game with him and pretty much failing to say "Aliadiere's only 19 years old" in Italian.

Roma beat Lazio 5-1 with Totti getting 4 that year, so I doubt Marco was that bothered about the pre-season game.

Yeah so…Karl Hein ain’t no no3

Get Alan McGregor in for half a season…or even Matt Ryan because he can’t get into the Copenhagen line up with their superstar goalie.