Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Thoughts on the semis, t? Heart says England New Zealand, head says India Pakistan. Think SKY will win it for Indian against us. Pakistan pace attack too hot for NZ

I’m most scared of Pakistan…an enigma of side.

Lose to Zimbabwe one week but then a world class performance the next…they were on their way home vs South Africa but that fight back was scary.

But let’s deal with that if we beat India.

India & Virat remind me of West Indies & Lara a few years back…get the main man out and their in trouble.

And it’s not like he’s been spectacular like Lara…he’s be grinding this with singles.

I think he’s the one we need to get out for cheap and it’s straight to the final.

—-

By the way…have you been following the Sandeep Lamichaniee story.

He’s on remand in a Nepalese prison now pending the outcome of his rape allegations.

From what I saw…the girl said she was 19 but her birth certificate says 16…one of those cases.

Also England need to stop fkin around when batting.

Seriously…last game they gave away some diabolical cheap catches when they were en route for an easy win.

Need to be more professional.

I’m most scared of Pakistan…an enigma of side.

Lose to Zimbabwe one week but then a world class performance the next…they were on their way home vs South Africa but that fight back was scary.

But let’s deal with that if we beat India.

India & Virat remind me of West Indies & Lara a few years back…get the main man out and their in trouble.

And it’s not like he’s been spectacular like Lara…he’s be grinding this with singles.

I think he’s the one we need to get out for cheap and it’s straight to the final.

—-

By the way…have you been following the Sandeep Lamichaniee story.

He’s on remand in a Nepalese prison now pending the outcome of his rape allegations.

From what I saw…the girl said she was 19 but her birth certificate says 16…one of those cases.
    Pakistan living up to their reputation now.

Just reading about the Sandeep Lamichaniee case - really doesn't look good for him

Also England need to stop fkin around when batting.

Seriously…last game they gave away some diabolical cheap catches when they were en route for an easy win.

Need to be more professional.
    Watched that "The Greatest Game" docu on the WC final and reminded me that we did exactly same in that. We should have cruised that final!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Watched that "The Greatest Game" docu on the WC final and reminded me that we did exactly same in that. We should have cruised that final!!
    I remember very little of the end of that match - that was a long day. Might have to watch the doc

Pakistan can calm down now.

Game is over…just knock this off in singles.

But they won’t listen to random internet guy so let’s see what happens lol

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I remember very little of the end of that match - that was a long day. Might have to watch the doc
    It's very good, although they should have shown the final over in it's entirety, they sort of skip a delivery or 2 and lessens the drama

Pakistan can calm down now.

Game is over…just knock this off in singles.

But they won’t listen to random internet guy so let’s see what happens lol
    As bad as England for doing that