At this stage of the season surely anybody playing for any team who expects to go to the world cup even for one of the nonsense teams will be pulling out of every tackle and barely making a sprint? I see a lot of giant killings due to this. Time to bash the bookies.

As for us and considering where we are in the league and with a transfer window about to open. Feck it, this is the last chance saloon now for Eddie and Sambi. Fair enough they were squad filer for the first half of the season but we're going for the league now. If they can't push our starters time to bin and bring in serious upgrades.

Eddie against certain type of teams I've still got faith he can do a job even though i'd prefer a more tradtional hold up forward to link the team together. Sambi has just been meh his whole career here. I don't recall him ever putting in a 7/10 performance in any game. People say we got great money for Joe Willock. Sambi's cost wasn't that far of his and he didn't have the 1 in 7 scoring rate.