Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blimey.

Blimey.

I mean, like… blimey.

Could we? Could we?

No, we couldn’t. But what a remarkable go we’ve had at it.

wd ma. Your process is worth trusting.

It's just a pity the fake club has made it so that this great young team will need 100 points to win the league. This current team is possibily the best young team we've ever had. And yes I know that's a massive statement. On paper this team if held together will give anybody in the world a game for at least the next 5 years. On that i always hate when pundits say "one of the best players in Europe." U wot mate? Is there some new Pele playing in the japenese league we don't know about?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I mean, like… blimey.

Could we? Could we?

We first need to find a way to stop that Androgynous Kraken.

Maybe we can work something out with Paddy for Zaha with his contact ending in June.

I think a very cheeky signing is that Rangers goalie…Alan McGregor…40 years old. We need someone extra in there. Ramsdale can’t play every game and it would be nice to have a Lukic type older head back there for a few months.

And one last hurrah for….Podolski.

Scored from the half way line in his last game. Just need him to do a Kim Kallstrom type job minus the broken back. And you know he loves the club so will do a job when required.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We first need to find a way to stop that Androgynous Kraken.
    I believe he was regularly a sicknote at Borussia 7s, so we have hope.

I'm also convinced we will beat them at the Emirates

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I believe he was regularly a sicknote at Borussia 7s, so we have hope.

I'm also convinced we will beat them at the Emirates
    I wish that game had been played! We must have played many more away games so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I mean, like… blimey.

Could we? Could we?

It's all reversed. Chelsea now have our old cast offs playing for them.

What's happened to Auba?, He doesn't seem the flash, silly haircut type anymore.
    Though I actually thought he was in a couple of very dangerous positions in the first half for Chelsea if they actually looked up before crossing the ball.

Also Ben White needs shooting practice.

Love the guy…awesome player…so just work on the shooting to complete his game.

Man seemed to go weak at the knees the moment he realised he had to shoot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's all reversed. Chelsea now have our old cast offs playing for them.

What's happened to Auba?, He doesn't seem the flash, silly haircut type anymore.
    Though I actually thought he was in a couple of very dangerous positions in the first half for Chelsea if they actually looked up before crossing the ball.
    Auba looked exactly like what he looked for his last year at Arsenal. I certainly wasn't sad to see us get him off the books at the time. Martineli and ESR more than replaced him that season anyway. He wasn't completely shot then but his powers were certainly waining. Gone was his electric pace that was so essential to his game. Now he's nearly two years older and they're stuck with him and his massive £350'000 a week. There's not going to be many retaards like Todd Boehly around who will cover those wages nevermind actually pay 20 million on top. Huge money for a forward that will stuggle to score 10 league goals while adding nothing else to the team bar goals.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Maybe we can work something out with Paddy for Zaha with his contact ending in June.

I think a very cheeky signing is that Rangers goalie…Alan McGregor…40 years old. We need someone extra in there. Ramsdale can’t play every game and it would be nice to have a Lukic type older head back there for a few months.

And one last hurrah for….Podolski.

Scored from the half way line in his last game. Just need him to do a Kim Kallstrom type job minus the broken back. And you know he loves the club so will do a job when required.
    Don't get the Zaha love in at all. Firstly, he's not as good as Martinelli or Saka and he isn't coming here to not be first choice.

Secondly, when I watch him I see a player good at running at defenders and scoring the odd worldy but not really good at much else, which doesn't fit into Arteta's system imo.

We're going to win the league and then convince Bellingham to come here and be part of the youngest and bestest team in the world! I get a wee semi when I think of this regardless of the likelihood