Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Eddie still not very good

Eddie still not very good

Hope they didn’t give Nelson a new contract just yet.

Sambi tried to go forward.

Bit worried about Mr Vieira.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Hope they didn’t give Nelson a new contract just yet.

Sambi tried to go forward.

Bit worried about Mr Vieira.
    Not worried about Vieira, put him with the 1st XI and he'll be fine. Eddie is a mid-table striker, always has been.

Ben White is quite the player though. Just gets better and better

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not worried about Vieira, put him with the 1st XI and he'll be fine. Eddie is a mid-table striker, always has been.

Ben White is quite the player though. Just gets better and better
    I understand there was some scepticism regarding the price we paid for young Ben... however much it was, it was a bargain. The boy is a special talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I understand there was some scepticism regarding the price we paid for young Ben... however much it was, it was a bargain. The boy is a special talent.
    Quite, £50m seems exceptional value. If Southgate doesn't take him (and start him) at the WC, he should immediately fired. That said, I'd like him to have a month off

Be tempted to go back to Crystal Palace and say. Here's young Edward and £30 million. We'll take Mr. Zaha from you thank you very much. I'm guessing Edu and Arteta are looking over several big money attackers and thinking **** it, we're going all out to win it. We still have Smith Rowe to come back too whose goals and top class roatation we're missing.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Jesus is winding me up now. When are we gonna get a clinical animal in front of goal ffs

Lacazette was really good in the last 20 with his hold up play.