Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ShoppingWIMB

ShoppingWIMB

Thinking of getting one of those Perfect Draft machines, anyone got one? Any good?

https://www.beerhawk.co.uk/perfect-d...rfectdraft-pro

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Thinking of getting one of those Perfect Draft machines, anyone got one? Any good?

https://www.beerhawk.co.uk/perfect-d...rfectdraft-pro
    Good Lord! What's wrong with a barrel? They come in all sizes; from four litre to "Anaconda" and the tap is included, you just knock it in yourself. Climate friendly too as there's a deposit and you return it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good Lord! What's wrong with a barrel? They come in all sizes; from four litre to "Anaconda" and the tap is included, you just knock it in yourself. Climate friendly too as there's a deposit and you return it.
    Sod the climate, you do return these kegs as well. Anyway, bought one

How is it PSRB?

I've always seen them as more a subscription style business. ie - Once they have got you locked in, it is all about the subscriptions to the beer where they have you tied in with little market freedom.

I'd quite fancy a fresh draught fizzy beer now and again at home in the summer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    How is it PSRB?

I've always seen them as more a subscription style business. ie - Once they have got you locked in, it is all about the subscriptions to the beer where they have you tied in with little market freedom.

I'd quite fancy a fresh draught fizzy beer now and again at home in the summer though.
    It's actually really good. So much nicer than canned or bottled beer. Tried Clarkson's lager and it's very quaffable indeed