Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sambi will be on loan soon if he carries on like that. :Tavares:

Sambi will be on loan soon if he carries on like that. :Tavares:

I will never be convinced by Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I will never be convinced by Eddie.
    Agreed on Eddie.

Was still a good move to sign him, mind. This way we can sell him to someone for 20mil or so next year.

Everton, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Agreed on Eddie.

Was still a good move to sign him, mind. This way we can sell him to someone for 20mil or so next year.

Everton, maybe.
    Yep. Unfortunately, I have to agree with my mate in that Balogun is by by far the better back up striker (he said this 2 seasons ago )

Sambi is mid table, at best
    Last edited by PSRB; 10-28-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Agreed on Eddie.

Everton, maybe.
    No chance you’re getting over £10m when he’s on 100’000 a week for the next 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    No chance you’re getting over £10m when he’s on 100’000 a week for the next 5 years
    Whilst I thought we did some good business this summer. I think the Eddie deal was typcial of the bad moves we made in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Whilst I thought we did some good business this summer. I think the Eddie deal was typcial of the bad moves we made in recent years.
    A struggling side will pay £20m+ for him, supply and demand. There's just not many strikers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    A struggling side will pay £20m+ for him, supply and demand. There's just not many strikers out there.
    He's not covering himself in glory though. he was looking good at the end of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Nketiah surely isn't on 100k is he???

Probably more considering he was pretty much a free transfer Bosman signing.