Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PigeonWIMB

PigeonWIMB

Take a look at their equaliser again.

You've got to hand it to Southampton, I've never seen a club train the local pigeons to distract the opposition goalkeeper before. Ramsdale couldn't take his eyes off it as their attack progressed for the equaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Take a look at their equaliser again.

You've got to hand it to Southampton, I've never seen a club train the local pigeons to distract the opposition goalkeeper before. Ramsdale couldn't take his eyes off it as their attack progressed for the equaliser.
    I noticed that as well, stupid bird was wandering around the 6 yard box for the whole 2nd half.

My God, the ref was shocking!! That was up there with Mike Riley at OT in 2004
    Last edited by PSRB; 10-24-2022 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My God, the ref was shocking!! That was up there with Mike Riley at OT in 2004

It was indeed...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It was indeed...

Good man

Good man
    There is a compliation video on Twitter of yesterday's reffing.

Some of the incidents were v minor but he got a few big call very wrong, did Mr Jones...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

PigeonWimb is ok but not as good as DuckWimb

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There is a compliation video on Twitter of yesterday's reffing.

Some of the incidents were v minor but he got a few big call very wrong, did Mr Jones...
    Litreally, wrestled Jesus to the floor on 4 occasions! 3 lots of violent conduct and finally gave a yellow in 92nd minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    PigeonWimb is ok but not as good as DuckWimb
    All of the Brita water filters and everything were always great but nothing quite came close to his work colleague who unfortunately fell off the edge of a cliff.

If memory serves me right, it particularly tickled PSRB.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    All of the Brita water filters and everything were always great but nothing quite came close to his work colleague who unfortunately fell off the edge of a cliff.

If memory serves me right, it particularly tickled PSRB.
    wonderfully understated use of the word

Litreally, wrestled Jesus to the floor on 4 occasions! 3 lots of violent conduct and finally gave a yellow in 92nd minute.
    Not to mention the yellow card to Saka after he was fouled twice before going over probably being one of the worst refereeing decisions of the year...