Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aston Villa :-)

Aston Villa :-)

No sympathy whatsoever, hope they go down.

Thinking that they were on the way up and ESR would go to them for £25m

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Which Midlands team is the worsest this season - stiff competition. They really did see us as close rivals

Didn't Martinez say something about going to a bigger club at one stage when he moved there?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Which Midlands team is the worsest this season - stiff competition. They really did see us as close rivals
    and has subsequently made a major error in pretty much every match we've played against him

and has subsequently made a major error in pretty much every match we've played against him
    trying too hard, I used to like him.

best thing at Villa is that lady on the womens team. not sure you are allowed to say that these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    trying too hard, I used to like him.

best thing at Villa is that lady on the womens team. not sure you are allowed to say that these days.
    Not without posting a picture, you're not. Standards, p

Which teams, sorry, clubs are thought of as Midlands clubs? If Wolves are they're pretty dire. In fact there's a lot of dire football going on right now. I put it down to nonstop running around with all the pressing, etc. You have to be ultrafit to even come close to 90 minutes. Not every club can train their players to be effective for that length of time. I believe a manager has to use all 5 subs for that reason every match and only the deepest clubs can get away with it.

I guess Villa is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Which teams, sorry, clubs are thought of as Midlands clubs? If Wolves are they're pretty dire. In fact there's a lot of dire football going on right now. I put it down to nonstop running around with all the pressing, etc. You have to be ultrafit to even come close to 90 minutes. Not every club can train their players to be effective for that length of time. I believe a manager has to use all 5 subs for that reason every match and only the deepest clubs can get away with it.

I guess Villa is one.
    Villa, Wolves, Leicester, Forest in the Premier League

Villa, Wolves, Leicester, Forest in the Premier League
    Hoping Forest will revert to type at the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Didn't Martinez say something about going to a bigger club at one stage when he moved there?
    It appears they want Unai Emery as their new manager

Good ebening