Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So finally got to see this Cody Gapko fella in the flesh

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Did you love Rob when we played the filth at their place last year with 4th place on the line?

I didn't.
    Indeed, although bar that match £2m was a steal

Did you love Rob when we played the filth at their place last year with 4th place on the line?

I didn't.
    Funny though. When they beat us nobody mentioned that we had 10 men most of the game.

But when we beat them this season the Royale red card was the reason they lost

I didn't.
    One mistake in 7 years. Compare that with Granit, or indeed Gabby. Partey and Sambi cost us just as much last season.

Yes, he was too hyped for it and learnt his lesson. Been great this season. And he's won us two cups. Like Rambo. Perhaps that's why you don't like him? Did you dislike Alan Sunderland, too? What a perm.

How many cups did the Romford Pele win us, btw? He also had a great hairdo.

I didn't.
    Watching the recent Arsenal documentary i'd say a lot of that red card would have been down to one of Arteta's mentaller pre match rants where he demands every player plays at 1000 miles an hr and kicks everybody up in the air. With a touch of passion of course.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

So Liverpool signing him now. To me this is a panic buy. OK fair enough, 40m doesn't seem too extortionate after his World cup performances and the usual added premium after scoring 3 in 4 I believe it was. But let's not kid ourselves. Those were against bucket teams in the group stage. When it really counted he did nothing in the knock out stage. Likewise against Arsenal this season. Weghorst did the buisness in the World cup though. Against the champions too I may add. You could probably sign Weghorst for 5m now. This signing is a pure panic gamble from Klopp to cover his injuries.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM