Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So finally got to see this Cody Gapko fella in the flesh

So finally got to see this Cody Gapko fella in the flesh

So was able to attach my scouting report after all the hype. After 90mins my report is basically exactly what it was before. He’s a tall bloke played on the wing and that’s about all the attributes I could see. The Dutch may as well put Wout Weghorst on the wing.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I thought that Simons was quite good.

Yeah Simons was their best player by a mile

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Yeah Simons was their best player by a mile
    Definitely - didn't notice Gapko at all. I'll put that down to good defending

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Tommy played him superbly.

Simons was indeed, very good

He was in Tomiyasu's pocket with Mo Salah.

How deep are his pockets?

On a sepearte note I thought Holding as really good.

I remember Tommy and Saka combining and done him like a kipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He was in Tomiyasu's pocket with Mo Salah.

How deep are his pockets?

On a sepearte note I thought Holding as really good.
    Yup. Rob's been great every game. Also looking as comfortable on the ball as I've ever seen him and he seems to have decided to copy Ben White's passing range. Remember one glorious ball into the corner for Saka.

Even when we had 3 world class CHs under GG and AW, we never had a 4th choice as good. {And when you think that KT3 and Tommy can both play CH, it's not exactly Stepanov and Colin Pates, is it?}

Always loved Rob. Played for a team in Div 2 that was relegated. But AW had faith and he's won us two cups. Sperz away is the only time he's ever let us down. Oh, and that headed goal was like Smudger at his best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yup. Rob's been great every game. Also looking as comfortable on the ball as I've ever seen him and he seems to have decided to copy Ben White's passing range. Remember one glorious ball into the corner for Saka.

Even when we had 3 world class CHs under GG and AW, we never had a 4th choice as good. {And when you think that KT3 and Tommy can both play CH, it's not exactly Stepanov and Colin Pates, is it?}

Always loved Rob. Played for a team in Div 2 that was relegated. But AW had faith and he's won us two cups. Sperz away is the only time he's ever let us down. Oh, and that headed goal was like Smudger at his best.
    Don't knock Colin Pates, gg

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Did you love Rob when we played the filth at their place last year with 4th place on the line?

I didn't.