Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When is it acceptable to start to say Jesus has faded a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Felt a bit sorry for the ref - seemed more affected by the delay than the players. But he was ****ing awful
    Not entirely his fault, the assistant on the far side was abysmal!!

Extraordinary - was excellent against both Liverpool and Spurs. Even on Sunday he had a couple of excellent moments in the first half (the non-booking when he was brought down when we had a 3 on 1 was astonishing)
    I can't believe these comments. We had two chances vs Leeds. Jesus hit it over the bar when to finish would have been world class. Bukayo hit it in world class. Could have been easily the other way 'round. Sorry, but not even DB10 or TH14 at their peaks score those every single time.

Why are people moaning? Yes, Harland's scored shedloads in a multi-billion squad that has walked the league year after year while Jesus has joined a Europa League team. Yet who's top of the table?

Jesus. Mohammed El-Nenny. Ødin. You may have money but we have the Gods on our side. Maybe read the Bhagavad Gita, you northern, camel-fücking monkeys. Sling yer fücking hooks and get back in yer 'ole.

I knew you are fishing but you do read this **** on twitter at time - Or NEWAwimb as I like to call it. Saka was getting **** after two games. Still not at his best imo but not doing badly
    The biggest cnut going in the whole AFTV twwatosphere is that 'Lee Gunner'. Sometime I stick him on if he has the big black lad on who can be worth a listen. Anyway, caught him by chance the other day. This just after we won and on our best run ever. The cancerous cnut spent about 10 minutes slaughtering Rob Holding and how it's a disgrace that he's at the club. We just kept a clean sheet and he started.....

These fcuking donkeys just don't understand the need for squad depth and different levels of players within it, same cnuts spend all year crying about the need for signings though. What is Rob, 4th choice CB now? In the long history of Arsenal there hasn't been that many 4th choice CB's better than Holding. Bar the Spurs game last year he's never let us down and has been a brillant signing. I'd rate him far higher than the likes of Senderos and Cygan who both got plenty of games during our glory years.

Holding is basically a Johnny Evans or Andy Linighan type. Underratted and you can count on. To buy someone on the market as good no chance you're getting them for under 20m and even then it would be a gamble.

I quite like Arteta's 'Hold on Holding' tactic where he brings him on for the last 5 mins to see out a 1-0 win with 5 or 6 at the back. Touch wood I don't rememeber it failing yet.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The biggest cnut going in the whole AFTV twwatosphere is that 'Lee Gunner'. Sometime I stick him on if he has the big black lad on who can be worth a listen. Anyway, caught him by chance the other day. This just after we won and on our best run ever. The cancerous cnut spent about 10 minutes slaughtering Rob Holding and how it's a disgrace that he's at the club. We just kept a clean sheet and he started.....

These fcuking donkeys just don't understand the need for squad depth and different levels of players within it, same cnuts spend all year crying about the need for signings though. What is Rob, 4th choice CB now? In the long history of Arsenal there hasn't been that many 4th choice CB's better than Holding. Bar the Spurs game last year he's never let us down and has been a brillant signing. I'd rate him far higher than the likes of Senderos and Cygan who both got plenty of games during our glory years.

Holding is basically a Johnny Evans or Andy Linighan type. Underratted and you can count on. To buy someone on the market as good no chance you're getting them for under 20m and even then it would be a gamble.

I quite like Arteta's 'Hold on Holding' tactic where he brings him on for the last 5 mins to see out a 1-0 win with 5 or 6 at the back. Touch wood I don't rememeber it failing yet.
    Agree with ever single word of that

Agree with all of that.

I wanted him starting when we had Luiz, Squadron and Sokratis as he was clearly the best of the bunch. The 3 CHs ahead of him are like the 3 we had in '89, '91, '98, '02 or '04. He jumped in and pulled Gabby away when it was all kicking off. {And Saliba patted him on the head when the red card was over-turned.}

He may not have the passing range or express pace but he's a top notch backs to the wall defender.

Oh, and he's won us two cup finals against better teams, once denying the Chavs the double. Hope he gets a third this season.

I love him to bits. Along with GX, the last of our AW signings.

https://twitter.com/asxd_98/status/1...5Es1_&ref_url=

This is the technical football genius that hates Holding coming out with possibly the worst ever take on football. Surely there's some sort of camp we can put these people in?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

https://twitter.com/asxd_98/status/1...5Es1_&ref_url=

This is the technical football genius that hates Holding coming out with possibly the worst ever take on football. Surely there's some sort of camp we can put these people in?
    Just sad really. How can anyone be that stupid