Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Please, please, please can we get

Please, please, please can we get

new contracts sorted for Martinelli, Saka and Saliba!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That Saliba song is a curse.

I find myself randomly saying SALIBA throughout the day

I'm not actually worried about this at all. I think there is a big difference to things at Arsenal compared to the years where we lost good players every summer. Back then the players knew if they were ambitious, they had to move to another team to win things and fulfil their career potential.

I think if you are a player at Arsenal at the moment, you want to stay and be a part of this project right now. Returning this club back to challenging at the very top and winning things will satisfy your ambitions. And because Arteta has made us a team that plays exciting, entertaining football that has won a lot of the footballing world over for now, it is something you wouldn't want to walk away from.

If the "project" stalls and doesn't continue to show signs of progress, that is when you need to be worried about losing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    That Saliba song is a curse.

I find myself randomly saying SALIBA throughout the day
    Did you hear the scum trying to nick it for Bissouma? That was just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I'm not actually worried about this at all. I think there is a big difference to things at Arsenal compared to the years where we lost good players every summer. Back then the players knew if they were ambitious, they had to move to another team to win things and fulfil their career potential.

I think if you are a player at Arsenal at the moment, you want to stay and be a part of this project right now. Returning this club back to challenging at the very top and winning things will satisfy your ambitions. And because Arteta has made us a team that plays exciting, entertaining football that has won a lot of the footballing world over for now, it is something you wouldn't want to walk away from.

If the "project" stalls and doesn't continue to show signs of progress, that is when you need to be worried about losing people.
    Agree, I'm not really worried but just want it all signed.

Agree, I'm not really worried but just want it all signed.
    Saka is all but done. Said in the Times the other day that all three have a one-year extension clause in the contracts. Good news if true. Means Martinelli is three years effectively

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Saka is all but done. Said in the Times the other day that all three have a one-year extension clause in the contracts. Good news if true. Means Martinelli is three years effectively
    Klopp is not even being subtle in his attempts to persuade Martinelli to leave. Surprised it's not mentioned more