Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minor anoyances #2342661

Minor anoyances #2342661

Forget WW3 and cost of living *******s.

I find it mildly annoying that Pret put all the filling of their baguettes on the outside of the roll to make it look full. pain to eat when you have to push all the **** back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I find it mildly annoying that Pret put all the filling of their baguettes on the outside of the roll to make it look full. pain to eat when you have to push all the **** back in.
    You should be boycotting Pret due to their appalling disregard for allergens and the potential consequences thereof i.e. death.

But feel free to boycott them for their intentionally deceptive filling technique.

Either way they are treating customers with total disregard

They are disrespecting you Fash! Tell 'em where to shove that baguette!

Don't think I have ever eaten in Pret. Used to be more than enough decent sandwich places to get proper stuff. Guess quite a few have gone out of business recently though which is sad

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Don't think I have ever eaten in Pret. Used to be more than enough decent sandwich places to get proper stuff. Guess quite a few have gone out of business recently though which is sad
    Hard to avoid them in London. they are on every corner of central London.
    Bring back Benjys I used to like their Ham and Egg Baguette.

Gregg's is popping up everywhere these days as it's relivately cheap compared to everything else.

Hard to avoid them in London. they are on every corner of central London.
    Bring back Benjys I used to like their Ham and Egg Baguette.

Gregg's is popping up everywhere these days as it's relivately cheap compared to everything else.
    Is London still a thing? It must be a couple of years since I ventured in. Is it riddled with Covid?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is London still a thing? It must be a couple of years since I ventured in. Is it riddled with Covid?
    Very stabby, I believe

I was there in the summer - it was definitely still there. Naughty little sandwich shop in Highgate did a wonderful melted stilton and bacon baguette. Probably contained more salt than Lot's wife but absolutely delicious. I miss Highgate

Unfortuntately so.

West end full of homeless. But elaborate homeless that have set up tents etc to live in like Los Angeles and 'American' sweet shops which everyone gets so proud of saying that they are money laundering places.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Very stabby, I believe
    One right outside my building just now

Cops everywhere, some yootz got into it over a bike appazza

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    One right outside my building just now

Cops everywhere, some yootz got into it over a bike appazza
    This one?
    https://news.sky.com/story/three-peo...ondon-12713444