Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minor anoyances #2342661

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Dat’s da one

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Dat’s da one
    "We received reports of three stabbings and a person pushed to the floor ". Sure it must have been a nasty experience for the one pushed to the floor but they do seem to be the one getting off lightly

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    "We received reports of three stabbings and a person pushed to the floor ". Sure it must have been a nasty experience for the one pushed to the floor but they do seem to be the one getting off lightly
    Thwo him to floor, Centurwian, etc

Mine is…finally got around to buying my Tudor and getting the run around from all the authorised dealers.

Vex

Available on request only and I have to fill in an application form…for a £3k watch? Seriously. You fkin morons should be offering me a glass of champagne and a quick hand job for my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Mine is…finally got around to buying my Tudor and getting the run around from all the authorised dealers.

Vex

Available on request only and I have to fill in an application form…for a £3k watch? Seriously. You fkin morons should be offering me a glass of champagne and a quick hand job for my money.
    What model sir?

https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watche...ro/m79470-0001

I should’ve nabbed it Prague a couple weeks back…99,000 CCK but Kwasi went sticking his dick in with the FX rates.

I assume the shoppe is formally Pret A Manger?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Forget WW3 and cost of living *******s.

I find it mildly annoying that Pret put all the filling of their baguettes on the outside of the roll to make it look full. pain to eat when you have to push all the **** back in.
    Good observation lol I was just thinking this today. My chicken & bacon ceaser baguette half fell down my nicely dry cleaned shirt ffs

The only thing that fell down your nicely cleaned shirt was the spooge I left in your

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Good observation lol I was just thinking this today. My chicken & bacon ceaser baguette half fell down my nicely dry cleaned shirt ffs
    wife's fanny. How are you doing John you filthy old Turkish cuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    wife's fanny. How are you doing John you filthy old Turkish cuck?
    Introduce me to your wife/daughter/sister and I'll show you the meaning of cuckold you Albanian cuck.