Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So at risk of being called a Jinxy McJinxer

So at risk of being called a Jinxy McJinxer

I think we're going to beat the Scouse, and I think we're going to beat them easily.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I think we're going to beat the Scouse, and I think we're going to beat them easily.

It very much reminds me of the build up to the Man Utd game. They were there to go and smash and beat easily and look what happened. As bad as Liverpool are right now, they have only lost one league game this season. They still have a good chunk of strong mentality and know how in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    It very much reminds me of the build up to the Man Utd game. They were there to go and smash and beat easily and look what happened. As bad as Liverpool are right now, they have only lost one league game this season. They still have a good chunk of strong mentality and know how in there.
    I suspect you be right.

City look ridicules. Haaland is an absolute monster but at least we got Jesus out of it.

Need to rest every possible starter in the UEFA cup. Only fringe players who need games and youths should be starting that game. Get a good weeks rest and treat Liverpool like a cup final. It's a pity Liverpool have Rangers in the 'champions league' so basically can do the same tactic against the worst team in the competition.

The team talk for Arteta will be an easy one. This is it lads. This game can see us bury Liverpool and have us as at least the second best team in the country. How much do you want it? Finish these self pitying cnuts off and leave them in the dust. We're taking their spot on the football field while these indonesian fellas are taking their spot for murdering fans.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    My view is based on two things; 1) we got very unlucky against the Munichs, it's unlikely to happen twice so soon and 2) when I watch Liverpool I see an old side, particularly in midfield, I think they will struggle to keep up with us in the middle of the pitch

We'll get gubbed, of course

My view is based on two things; 1) we got very unlucky against the Munichs, it's unlikely to happen twice so soon and 2) when I watch Liverpool I see an old side, particularly in midfield, I think they will struggle to keep up with us in the middle of the pitch

I agree with you 100%, especially the last bit.

Sadly, certain things defy logic and just are. Southampton away, United at OT. Any game against the scousers.
    Chips pissed on irrespective of the circs.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Sadly, certain things defy logic and just are. Southampton away, United at OT. Any game against the scousers.
    Chips pissed on irrespective of the circs.
    Having been at Soton away, I still can't believe we lost that match. Forster had one of those games but we still should have hammered them

Easy win 2nil

We only have a chance at the title if we’re still top going into the World Cup, Haaland gets injured (missed a lot of games back in Germany) and we get reinforcements in January ie Douglas Luiz and maybe a kanu type striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Easy win 2nil

We only have a chance at the title if we’re still top going into the World Cup, Haaland gets injured (missed a lot of games back in Germany) and we get reinforcements in January ie Douglas Luiz and maybe a kanu type striker.
    This is true. Although, I fancy he's going to have one of those freakish seasons. Especially as he gets complete rest for the World Cup