Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: England Cricket

England Cricket

Two WTF moments.

A bit surprised to see the level of support for the India women after that shameless mankadding. That was low…like underarm bowling low.

I guessing it’s okay for the women to do this? Or is this just a situation where we can’t criticise because they’re women of colour?

What got me was just how ice cold it was…brutal. These Indian women don’t fark about lol

-

As for the men…I’m so confused…I want to say they choked big time there but that was some top notch death bowling from the Parkistanis. I love my death bowlers so I can appreciate what they did there.

Still though 5 from 7 balls with 3 wickets left? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Two WTF moments.

A bit surprised to see the level of support for the India women after that shameless mankadding. That was low…like underarm bowling low.

I guessing it’s okay for the women to do this? Or is this just a situation where we can’t criticise because they’re women of colour?

What got me was just how ice cold it was…brutal. These Indian women don’t fark about lol

-

As for the men…I’m so confused…I want to say they choked big time there but that was some top notch death bowling from the Parkistanis. I love my death bowlers so I can appreciate what they did there.

Still though 5 from 7 balls with 3 wickets left? Lol
    Think Dawson had to be a bit cleverer with so few wickets left. Didn't need to win it with one shot. Some fine death bowling as you say, though. The two sixes off the last over hurt England as well. Hitting a Hattrick ball for six