Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The question now…will Ethan Nwaneri come on?

The question now…will Ethan Nwaneri come on?

ie the 15 year old on the bench

Well there you go…

"He's going to school in the morning" didn't quite work in the circs but gpwm.

Born 2007 ffs.

The stadium is older than him.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

So young he wasn’t allowed change or shower with the rest of the team.

A bit over the top considering he’ll be banging every girl in school now…and the odd teacher too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    ie the 15 year old on the bench
    I see Danny Murphy is spouting off that Mikel shouldn't have played him. I assume he was pissed

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    "He's going to school in the morning" didn't quite work in the circs but gpwm.

Born 2007 ffs.
    Even "He's going to school the morning after the bank holiday" wouldn't work.

Apparently he's been given time off to flu out to play for England U17s versus Czech Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I see Danny Murphy is spouting off that Mikel shouldn't have played him. I assume he was pissed
    Probably p!ssed off that he broke the Scouse lad's record.

Imagine that, a bitter n twisted Scouser

https://www.cityam.com/marcus-mcguan...p-third-round/

Marcus McGuane: Former Arsenal and Barca prodigy to now slumming it at Oxford United.

Thought I'd stick that in here as Nwaneri still has a long way to go. Brillant prospect but i've even seen people demanding he starts tonight. Mental, he still doesn't start for the u23's and even league 2 is a level above that. Tonight would be a tough game to start a youngster away from home in a freezing, blustury night. Have him on the bench for sure and bring him on if we seal the game easy.

Back to Marcus McGuane. Funny how things change. It doesn't even seem that long ago he was talked about as a future super star. It seemed a blow at the time when Barca snapped him up just as he was getting games in the UEFA cup for us. He seemed a far bigger loss than Yunus Musah when Valenica snapped him up. Football is a funny old game though. Musah is light years ahead of him now and worth around 30m.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Patino has been tearing it up so he’ll be the next line and probably why we haven’t pulled the trigger on someone like Tielamans.

They probably keep thinking what’s the point if Patino takes off next year.