Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSV cancelled, FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I only watched him in Red and White. And he was a Cünt.
    He really wasn't - check out his massive contribution to the FA Cup win for a start

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He really wasn't - check out his massive contribution to the FA Cup win for a start
    Don't try to use facts on me, LA. Won't work. In the old days we could sign Chavs like GG {him, not me} and John Hollins and all would be good. Ever since they've become the spawn of satan, all our signings have made us worse. Gallas, Cech, Luiz, Willian. Hate them all. I raise you a Paddy Jennings, Willie Young and Sol Campbell. Says it all, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Don't try to use facts on me, LA. Won't work. In the old days we could sign Chavs like GG {him, not me} and John Hollins and all would be good. Ever since they've become the spawn of satan, all our signings have made us worse. Gallas, Cech, Luiz, Willian. Hate them all. I raise you a Paddy Jennings, Willie Young and Sol Campbell. Says it all, imo.
    Oh, I full appreciate your point of view, gg. It is what football is about after all. Hating Chelsea.

Can't believe you left out Steve Walford from the Spurs signings. Best celebration ever

Oh, I full appreciate your point of view, gg. It is what football is about after all. Hating Chelsea.

Can't believe you left out Steve Walford from the Spurs signings. Best celebration ever
    I see Munich are unsettling Kane Levy should have cashed in 2 seasons ago....mind you, Kane should also have left them then.

Ouch. I'd honestly forgotten about him. Our sub in '79.

But yes, this modern Chelsea are evil. Vile club.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I see Munich are unsettling Kane Levy should have cashed in 2 seasons ago....mind you, Kane should also have left them then.
    He would love it here