Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSV cancelled, FFS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I have a feeling they'll just ignore it.

On a South American note - interesting to see Utd fans gloating that their players have been called up by Brazil while our trio haven't.

Edu's pulled a smart one here (although I doubt Gabriel will make the final squad anyway, Martinelli probably will and Jesus is a cert)
    On the flip side, I think ESR will miss out on WC place. Injury and cancelled matches have screwed his chances.

I don't think they can ignore it...then again, it's FIFA

Yep I think everyone missed the point on the World Cup this year.

I would say for your average manager has his squad already picked and it’s mostly down to whose fit and playing well.

The idea a player needed CL football to get in is a joke.

I think a real wild card for Southfail would be Balogun if he keeps scoring for fun.

At least on the standby list.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I have a feeling they'll just ignore it.

On a South American note - interesting to see Utd fans gloating that their players have been called up by Brazil while our trio haven't.

Edu's pulled a smart one here (although I doubt Gabriel will make the final squad anyway, Martinelli probably will and Jesus is a cert)
    I refuse to believe the Brazza's have a better CH than Gabby. Brazza's attack like peak-Wengerball but know nothing about defending.

cf David Luiz {or even Santos though I liked him cos he never played for the Chavs.}

Who have they got as CH? 'Arrreee Magweereenyo?

In fairness, they're pretty well-stacked throughout. ANY of our lads can consider themselves lucky if they make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I refuse to believe the Brazza's have a better CH than Gabby. Brazza's attack like peak-Wengerball but know nothing about defending.

cf David Luiz {or even Santos though I liked him cos he never played for the Chavs.}

Who have they got as CH? 'Arrreee Magweereenyo?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."