Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PSV cancelled, FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I have a feeling they'll just ignore it.

On a South American note - interesting to see Utd fans gloating that their players have been called up by Brazil while our trio haven't.

Edu's pulled a smart one here (although I doubt Gabriel will make the final squad anyway, Martinelli probably will and Jesus is a cert)
    On the flip side, I think ESR will miss out on WC place. Injury and cancelled matches have screwed his chances.

I don't think they can ignore it...then again, it's FIFA

Yep I think everyone missed the point on the World Cup this year.

I would say for your average manager has his squad already picked and it’s mostly down to whose fit and playing well.

The idea a player needed CL football to get in is a joke.

I think a real wild card for Southfail would be Balogun if he keeps scoring for fun.

At least on the standby list.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Yep I think everyone missed the point on the World Cup this year.

I would say for your average manager has his squad already picked and it’s mostly down to whose fit and playing well.

The idea a player needed CL football to get in is a joke.

I think a real wild card for Southfail would be Balogun if he keeps scoring for fun.

At least on the standby list.
    Wonder what odds you can get on Harry Kane getting an injury that rules him out of the WC tonight?

I have a feeling they'll just ignore it.

On a South American note - interesting to see Utd fans gloating that their players have been called up by Brazil while our trio haven't.

Edu's pulled a smart one here (although I doubt Gabriel will make the final squad anyway, Martinelli probably will and Jesus is a cert)
    I refuse to believe the Brazza's have a better CH than Gabby. Brazza's attack like peak-Wengerball but know nothing about defending.

cf David Luiz {or even Santos though I liked him cos he never played for the Chavs.}

Who have they got as CH? 'Arrreee Magweereenyo?

In fairness, they're pretty well-stacked throughout. ANY of our lads can consider themselves lucky if they make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I refuse to believe the Brazza's have a better CH than Gabby. Brazza's attack like peak-Wengerball but know nothing about defending.

cf David Luiz {or even Santos though I liked him cos he never played for the Chavs.}

Who have they got as CH? 'Arrreee Magweereenyo?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In fairness, they're pretty well-stacked throughout. ANY of our lads can consider themselves lucky if they make the cut.
    Fair play. I don't follow intl football but will give the Brazza's a quick glance in the WC if our lads are playing.

Who are their CHs? Anyone I'd have heard of? How did that coont Luiz win intl caps?

Right. I don't know who the current chosen ones are but they've got Marquinhos (not our one; chap at PSG), Éder Militão, recently joined Real Madrid but possibly injured right now, and Bremer who plays for Juve.

Also there's Roger Ibañez at Roma, often deployed at CB but also a DM, and that old geezer at Chelsea, Thiago Silva.

I do like our Gabriel (Magalhães) though, because he's a "southpaw".

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Fair play. I don't follow intl football but will give the Brazza's a quick glance in the WC if our lads are playing.

Who are their CHs? Anyone I'd have heard of? How did that coont Luiz win intl caps?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. I don't know who the current chosen ones are but they've got Marquinhos (not our one; chap at PSG), Éder Militão, recently joined Real Madrid but possibly injured right now, and Bremer who plays for Juve.

Also there's Roger Ibañez at Roma, often deployed at CB but also a DM, and that old geezer at Chelsea, Thiago Silva.

I do like our Gabriel (Magalhães) though, because he's a "southpaw".
    Ah, ok. So they do have a few. Our Gabby's been incredibly impressive since he signed. I rate the fella.

Same reason he won the league and cup in three different countries, the Champions League and the Europa League. He was a damned good player. If you can't see that, you really have no credibility

Same reason he won the league and cup in three different countries, the Champions League and the Europa League. He was a damned good player. If you can't see that, you really have no credibility
    I only watched him in Red and White. And he was a Cünt.