Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSV cancelled, FFS

PSV cancelled, FFS

I would imagine weekend fixture will be cancelled.

Next game is now 3 weeks away, the small matter of the NLD

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

We were gonna get gubbed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    We were gonna get gubbed anyway.
    9 games in October apparently.

Will of course be hilarious when various England players get injuries ruling them out the WC. The greater this WC is as a failure then better

Should’ve said we’re having a get together of gay PSV and Arsenal fans.

Would’ve got the whole force out for the game.

Even funnier with Southfail’s hardline on the jab.

Brentford going ahead at least. Not sure about a 12 O'clock kick off. Hopefully that takes some steam out of their crowd which is a big thing for them

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Even funnier with Southfail’s hardline on the jab.
    Ecuador about to be booted out the World Cup for playing a chap with a fake passport

https://www.football365.com/news/opi...byron-castillo

I remember this lol but thought it was thrown out.

There’s two problems…

1. Chile, Colombia and Peru waited until after all of the group games had been played to raise the issue so put it seemed like sour grapes and a last desperate attempt.

2. Peru already played their extra qualifier vs Australia and lost but throwing out Ecuador means they finish 4th and qualify automatically and Colombia should get a chance to do a qualifier….what do you do? Ring up the Aussies and tell them to play Colombia now for a place.

Messy…I suppose you have to go through…remove all of the Ecuador results so it’s like they never took park and then whoever finishes 4th and 5th in the recalculation you make them play a one off game for the final spot.

Have the match at the Emirates we’ve hosted Brazil-Argentina so this will be a doddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I remember this lol but thought it was thrown out.

There’s two problems…

1. Chile, Colombia and Peru waited until after all of the group games had been played to raise the issue so put it seemed like sour grapes and a last desperate attempt.

2. Peru already played their extra qualifier vs Australia and lost but throwing out Ecuador means they finish 4th and qualify automatically and Colombia should get a chance to do a qualifier….what do you do? Ring up the Aussies and tell them to play Colombia now for a place.

Messy…I suppose you have to go through…remove all of the Ecuador results so it’s like they never took park and then whoever finishes 4th and 5th in the recalculation you make them play a one off game for the final spot.

Have the match at the Emirates we’ve hosted Brazil-Argentina so this will be a doddle.
    Based on the matches affected and if all resulted in 3-0 default wins, Chile would then qualify for the play-off spot....an amusing mess

Based on the matches affected and if all resulted in 3-0 default wins, Chile would then qualify for the play-off spot....an amusing mess
    I have a feeling they'll just ignore it.

On a South American note - interesting to see Utd fans gloating that their players have been called up by Brazil while our trio haven't.

Edu's pulled a smart one here (although I doubt Gabriel will make the final squad anyway, Martinelli probably will and Jesus is a cert)