Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Everyone was a ‘London Bridge’ Unicorn ITK yesterday on twitter

Everyone was a ‘London Bridge’ Unicorn ITK yesterday on twitter

Mostly correct.

But it wasn’t as how I expected when it was announced, I thought the country would be a bit more shut down. Pawn stars was still on.

Some radio played classical which was always common knowledge. But some just played Adele. Seems weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Mostly correct.

But it wasn’t as how I expected when it was announced, I thought the country would be a bit more shut down. Pawn stars was still on.

Some radio played classical which was always common knowledge. But some just played Adele. Seems weird to me.
    I think when it was originally written, times were a bit different. I would say that thankfully, we've had a quiet September, so I've not had to cancel loads of advertising. Just tell a couple of clients that their digital out of home adverts won't be running today

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I think when it was originally written, times were a bit different. I would say that thankfully, we've had a quiet September, so I've not had to cancel loads of advertising. Just tell a couple of clients that their digital out of home adverts won't be running today
    I had arranged a massive event for next week, and off on holiday tomorrow.

The PR and Exec team don't know what to do. Hopefully they decide after 5pm