Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mikel Arteta insists Arsenal 'right to stay disciplined' on deadline day

Mikel Arteta insists Arsenal 'right to stay disciplined' on deadline day

When you think about it…

It’s only 2 months to navigate before we can get reinforcements at more affordable prices.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we got both Tielamans & Douglas for a combined £20m…maybe a lot less because I can’t see either club being in a position to pay their wages for 6 more months and get zilch for them in July lol

Tough times but there you go. So won’t go a dime over £10m for either of them. And that’s being generous.

For the time being it’s all about the Sambi Fan Club imo

When the EL starts we can experiment with Benjamin in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    When you think about it…

It’s only 2 months to navigate before we can get reinforcements at more affordable prices.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we got both Tielamans & Douglas for a combined £20m…maybe a lot less because I can’t see either club being in a position to pay their wages for 6 more months and get zilch for them in July lol

Tough times but there you go. So won’t go a dime over £10m for either of them. And that’s being generous.

For the time being it’s all about the Sambi Fan Club imo

When the EL starts we can experiment with Benjamin in there too.
    Today's evidence suggests that we sorely needed a ball-winning midfielder now. By the January window, we may be struggling to cement a top four place.

Would’ve been a completely different game if weren’t cheated out of the first goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Today's evidence suggests that we sorely needed a ball-winning midfielder now. By the January window, we may be struggling to cement a top four place.
    We are still top, were the better side and suffered the usual bull**** refereeing

Martinelli got robbed.

Their first goal…I get they managed to break though our midfield lines but Zinchenko should’ve trusted Gabriel to handle the one on one vs Rashford.

Instead he deserts his post and leaves Anthony in clear space…I think the Ukrainian shoot you for this sort of thing on the front lines.

Equaliser was much deserved but that’s when Xhaka and Oodegard should’ve put their foot down and really controlled the tempo and flow of the game even more.

No need to keep with the high line and gung ho football.

Shame….United are living in a false reality because we made them look 2nd rate for large parts but now they all believe in 10H.

Anyways looking forward to Zurich now. A welcome distraction and a chance to see sone new players.

Just keep Sambi in London and let’s see Benjamin in midfield.

Would’ve been a completely different game if weren’t cheated out of the first goal.
    I think we might have held back and soaked up the pressure. which probably would have worked.

Martinelli got robbed.

Their first goal…I get they managed to break though our midfield lines but Zinchenko should’ve trusted Gabriel to handle the one on one vs Rashford.

Instead he deserts his post and leaves Anthony in clear space…I think the Ukrainian shoot you for this sort of thing on the front lines.

Equaliser was much deserved but that’s when Xhaka and Oodegard should’ve put their foot down and really controlled the tempo and flow of the game even more.

No need to keep with the high line and gung ho football.

Shame….United are living in a false reality because we made them look 2nd rate for large parts but now they all believe in 10H.

Anyways looking forward to Zurich now. A welcome distraction and a chance to see sone new players.

Just keep Sambi in London and let’s see Benjamin in midfield.
    Amen, brother

Off you go, the pair of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Amen, brother
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Off you go, the pair of you.
    Awwww Ref :boo: