Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: LunchWIMB

LunchWIMB

Would anyone care to join me for a lamb shawarma plate?

Since this fantastic Lebanese place opened a couple of years ago I've put on a stone

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Since this fantastic Lebanese place opened a couple of years ago I've put on a stone
    I'm eating a Reeses chocolate bar Can't go to Nobu everyday.

shawarma :drool:

I have leftover chicken vindaloo and onion rice, sc. So, not a too bad lunch solution
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'm eating a Reeses chocolate bar Can't go to Nobu everyday.
    A lady in the US air force sent me a load of Reeses stuff recently. It was... very, very sweet

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    shawarma :drool:

I have leftover chicken vindaloo and onion rice, sc. So, not a too bad lunch solution
    Do you reheat the rice, i? You'll **** yourself to death one day. Rice is dodgy stuff. Mind you, the vindaloo probably cauterises your guts.

Do you reheat the rice, i? You'll **** yourself to death one day. Rice is dodgy stuff. Mind you, the vindaloo probably cauterises your guts.
    It's all in one takeaway container, sc. Nuke it in the microwave.

Bacillus cereus holds no fear to me, oh no.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

A lady in the US air force sent me a load of Reeses stuff recently. It was... very, very sweet
    I have come to the conclusion that Americans either put peanut butter in their snacks and Cherry flavours in their soft drinks.

Though Dr Pepper Vanilla Float is quite nice.