Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How are we going to lose to Manchester United?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They're absolutely farking ****e, but we will find a way to lose to them.

I'm going for our first red card of the season mid-way through the first half and some ridicules goal-keeping error.

Mike Riley's last chance to **** us at OT

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Mike Riley's last chance to **** us at OT
    you TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The ref will 100% **** us royally
    That was predictable

That was predictable
    We didn't help ourselves though. Was a better performance than many we have had there but silly ****ing goals to give away

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We didn't help ourselves though. Was a better performance than many we have had there but silly ****ing goals to give away
    We were the better side. Not sure about those subs from Mikel, smacked of panic and we were only a goal down.

Still a poor decision to overturn our 1st goal. Not clear and obvious and identical to one Leicester scored vs Brighton.

We were the better side. Not sure about those subs from Mikel, smacked of panic and we were only a goal down.

Still a poor decision to overturn our 1st goal. Not clear and obvious and identical to one Leicester scored vs Brighton.
    Yeah - I think the subs were a mistake (and the goal clearly was).

I wonder if Arteta will ever deploy the 3 x CB’s with Tomi and Tierney in the channels ? Thinking possibly allowing Zinchenko to slot into midfield to cover for our inevitable crocked list.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I wonder if Arteta will ever deploy the 3 x CB’s with Tomi and Tierney in the channels ? Thinking possibly allowing Zinchenko to slot into midfield to cover for our inevitable crocked list.
    Don't think that is an outrageous suggestion. Though with three CBs Saka could probably fill in in the one of the full back roles. Give us a bit more going forward

One my dream scenarios for this year is us getting Atletico later in the Europa league and Arteta playing a 541

Let’s see how they like it for a change

It will be a grim watch but I’m certain they will eventually lose their cool at the antics.