Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I hope our winning ways continue.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    We shall all soon be dead, sc, and it will be 'natural causes'. Get used to it

Now in my late fifties I can feel death creeping up on me i. I reckon I've got a maximum of 20 years left.

I'm never going to see us win the league again, am I?

We shall all soon be dead, sc, and it will be 'natural causes'. Get used to it

Will it be Energy costs? vaccines? / Covid / Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No. I'm afraid not, sc.

But we've seen it relatively recently, sc. Dancing on Blackstock Road, and all that...

Still, you can imagine the joyless life of 50+ year old spurs fan... that'll cheer you up.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Will it be Energy costs? vaccines? / Covid / Russians?
    any of those.

except covid.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

No. I'm afraid not, sc.

But we've seen it relatively recently, sc. Dancing on Blackstock Road, and all that...

Still, you can imagine the joyless life of 50+ year old spurs fan... that'll cheer you up.
    **** him right in the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Or Jesus, Vieira and Marquinos have
    Also, we now have an Eddie who has the faith of the manager, his team mates and fans, doesn't feel under pressure to score if he gets a rare chance and was a better all round player than both Laca and Auba when he got his run last season.

I think he's looked good when he's come on. Played well for the team mid-week.

Do wish Marquinhos would change his Christian name to Gabby, though. 3 Gabby Ms and 1 Gabby Jesus.

Feeling deviant, I watched the highlights of his U21 debut. Had a hand in all 3 goals - won a pen, scored one and made one with a pretty decent pass with the outside of his foot. Ganpati willing, he can make the same impression in the first team as Gabby Winger did. {That header from Saka's cross. The cross that made me claim Saka would be wasted on the right. Gotta admit, I know my football.}

So Auba, Laca, Pépé has become Jesus, Eddie and Vieira with Marquinhos as a bonus. That'll do me. ESR said Vieira was the best player in the Euro U23s or whatever it was.

Now in my late fifties I can feel death creeping up on me i. I reckon I've got a maximum of 20 years left.

If you don't, it'll be Berni's fault. But at least you can watch a DVD of England's Ashes win 2010-11.

He was one year old when we first met
    We are old ****ers though, Sir C.

I think you will make it til May, Sir C

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Also, we now have an Eddie who has the faith of the manager, his team mates and fans, doesn't feel under pressure to score if he gets a rare chance and was a better all round player than both Laca and Auba when he got his run last season.

I think he's looked good when he's come on. Played well for the team mid-week.

Do wish Marquinhos would change his Christian name to Gabby, though. 3 Gabby Ms and 1 Gabby Jesus.

Feeling deviant, I watched the highlights of his U21 debut. Had a hand in all 3 goals - won a pen, scored one and made one with a pretty decent pass with the outside of his foot. Ganpati willing, he can make the same impression in the first team as Gabby Winger did. {That header from Saka's cross. The cross that made me claim Saka would be wasted on the right. Gotta admit, I know my football.}

So Auba, Laca, Pépé has become Jesus, Eddie and Vieira with Marquinhos as a bonus. That'll do me. ESR said Vieira was the best player in the Euro U23s or whatever it was.
    Eddie looks like a different player - hopefully he'll get a fe goals soon.

I'm too much of gentleman to bring up the Saka thing