Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Air Travel question

Air Travel question

I have to book a trip to Prague and just wondering about a couple of things…

How early do I need to be at the airport now?

Usually I get there about 2 hours before but I’m guessing it’s like 3 or 4 now?

And…is British Airways an issue? Read sone poor reviews recently. But unfortunately Easy jet don’t go to Prague on a Tuesday so it’s Ryan Air or BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I have to book a trip to Prague and just wondering about a couple of things…

How early do I need to be at the airport now?

Usually I get there about 2 hours before but I’m guessing it’s like 3 or 4 now?

And…is British Airways an issue? Read sone poor reviews recently. But unfortunately Easy jet don’t go to Prague on a Tuesday so it’s Ryan Air or BA.
    Hand luggage only? 2 hours is plenty

We did three hours for Stansted a couple of months ago, wasn't too stressful.

Was to Oslo. Chose Ryanair over BA because it was Stansted not Heathrow/Gatwick (can't remember which), cheaper and Ryanair's carry-on baggage policy was straightforward and simple to understand, unlike BA's.

If you will be travelling on a UK passport with carry-on get as near to the front of the plane as possible to get to the passport queue ahead of everyone else as you'll need to be stamped in to the EU.

And out again! At Oslo that was just before the gate which caught out quite a few people having to queue again at that point as they'd loitering too long over their vittles.

Actually forget BA…they don’t fly back from Prague on a Friday and I ain’t staying another night there.

The Tony might get up to no good and we want to avoid that.

Thanks mate…yeah I prefer Easy Jet for these trips. Might juggle my times and see what they got otherwise I’m travelling with the Irish.